There are a number of ways Reiki can help heal your body, mind, and spirit. Reiki is a form of energy work designed to balance the human energy field (aura) and the energy centers (14 meridians and 7 chakras) to increase and balance for healing.
The theory is that the “ki” or “chi”, the life force energy, is low, or blocked, disease, that is, dis-ease results. The illness could be physical or mental. Sometimes it can be both, such as stress and anxiety, which trigger worry and all sorts of physical manifestations, such as:
* Upset stomach
* Grinding your teeth
* Poor sleep, and more.
To start on the healing path of Reiki, you need to find a Reiki Master who can treat you. There are many different styles and types of Reiki. The important thing is to find someone who can trace their teachers, that is, their lineage, back to the person to systematized Reiki, Mikao Usui.
Once you meet the Reiki Master and have a few treatments, you might decide you really like them and want to study more. In this case, you can get what is called an attunement from your master and then be able to study Level 1 Reiki.
Once you are a Level 1 practitioner, you can heal yourself through structured sessions and a regular calendar. In this way, you can heal a number of issues. Here are a few of the well-documented healing benefits of Reiki:
1. Pain relief, even from the chronic pain of arthritis.
2. Deeper relaxation to aid the body in resting and rejuvenating, and improved mood.
3. Relieves insomnia and offers not only longer sleep, but a better quality of sleep to relieve stress and help heal.
4. Boosts the immune system through increasing circulation in the body of both the body and lymph, which is used to fight disease
5. Removes toxins from the lungs and body overall, especially if you adopt a clean lifestyle and stop smoking, overeating, drinking alcohol, and so on
6. Reduces high blood pressure and other stress-related health conditions.
These are just a few of the ways that Reiki can boost and balance your energy in order to increase your health and well-being. If you’re tired of feeling like a flat battery all the time, find a Reiki master for treatment and study, and see what a difference it can make to your life.